If you are interested in Sponsorship for 2019
please contact email@example.com
Event Sponsor Policy
- For events requesting event sponsorships, YPN shall provide written documents detailing what the sponsorship is for, the costs associated with the sponsorship and what benefits are included for the sponsor
- Expectations and responsibilities of event sponsors will be clearly communicated by YPN prior to event
- Sponsorship Opportunities for events shall be filled on a first come first serve basis with preference being given to existing members, and past sponsors first.
- While not always feasible, YPN’s goal is to have a diverse range of sponsors across multiple industries
- YPN does not limit the number of sponsors from within the same industry from sponsoring the same event
- In situations where there are multiple sponsors from the same industry preference shall be given to existing members and past sponsors first
- YPN will provide invoices to sponsor at least two weeks prior to the event. Invoices for event sponsors shall be due within 30 days of the event of the event date.
- Sponsors whose invoices are more than 90 days past due, will be barred from sponsoring future events until their invoice is paid in full.
- Event sponsors who are no longer able to fulfill their role shall give YPN written notice at least two weeks prior to the event.
- If sponsorship had been paid prior to the sponsor giving two weeks’ notice that they are unable to fulfill their roles, YPN shall refund the full sponsorship
- If sponsorship had been previously paid and sponsor gave less than two weeks’ notice that they are unable to fulfill their roles, YPN is not obligated to refund the full sponsorship and shall be dealt with on a case by case basis.
- Additional questions about our event sponsor policy shall be forwarded to the Executive Board